WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Retail General Manager will be an energetic, hospitality-focused, team player. You will be responsible for the overall management of the Flagship store and retail operations. You will be able to enhance the experiences of our customers by facilitating the selling of high value items, and ensuring the team meets its sales and customer experience goals. This position involves shift work, weekends and evenings.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Communicate Alexandra’s product and brand with passion and authenticity.
- Inspire, motivate, and coach team members on a daily basis.
- Effectively manage the day-to-day retail operations and team members by being the go to person for all retail matters.
- Maximize sales and build customer relationships.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Train and support team members to ensure consistent delivery of quality service standards.
- Manage staff scheduling.
- Ensure a well merchandised, sparkly and spotless retail environment.
- Lead from the front, interacting with customers in a respectful and courteous way.
- Show empathy and understanding of customers’ needs.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Previous management experience in luxury sales or a hospitality environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully leading teams.
- Excellent planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- High energy personality with enthusiasm and passion for our jewellery, visitors and our team.
- Resourcefulness and confidence.
- Customer management skills including good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a can do attitude.
- Relative jewellery qualifications or be prepared to study and qualify within first year of employment.
- Be Certified Tourism Ambassador or become certified within the first year of employment.